Vocational Qualification in Sport Instruction, 180 competence points
Competences aqcuired after completion:
• safely instructs sports with different clients
• utilizes different types of exercise, sports, and operating environments in sports instruction
• prepares exercise plans promoting health and physical functional capacity for clients
• organizes sports or competitive events.
Work tasks that can be executed /typical working environments include municipal sports services
• exercise instructors for groups, gym instructors, lifeguards, adapted sports instructors, promoters of occupational wellbeing, coaches, afternoon club instructors, instructors, and producers of experience services as well as personal trainers
• fitness centres, swimming pools, sports clubs and associations, physical education colleges, companies, and other organisations producing sports services. Sports assistants may also work in a self-employed capacity.