Further Vocational Qualification in Physical Education
The competence area of physical education is composed of a compulsory unit (30 competence points) and optional units (120 competence points).
The children’s exercise concept is based on a scientifically proven Finnish education model. Through the concept, better learning outcomes are achieved and health problems due to lack of exercise are reduced. The concept offers a model for creating and implementing a holistic well-being package. When the concept is delivered, health problems due to lack of exercise and the resulting costs are reduced and well-being is increased.
Having completed the course, you will be able to instruct client groups, using a variety of exercise methods and taking into consideration each individual, as well as to develop the operating environment for exercise. Having completed the course, you will be able to encourage people towards an active lifestyle, emphasize the effect of exercise on physical performance, health and mental and social well-being.
The course is suitable for people who want to learn to use functional learning as a tool, for example in kindergarten, pre-school, primary school or sport club.
- how to instruct individuals and customer groups in physical exercise using diverse methods
- how to develop the operating environment of physical activity in compliance with the legislation in the sector
- ethical principles and safety regulations
- how to encourage people towards an athletic lifestyle
- stressing the impact of exercise on physical performance, health and psychological and social wellbeing
Target group: kindergarten and primary school teachers, employees of sports clubs, gyms, swimming halls and otherworking environment related to well-being in the public and private sectors
For more information contact: Ursula Haapanen, email@example.com